38 Week Pregnancy Update

Hello, Hello, Hello! It's Saturday again Okay it was Saturday when I wrote this, which means this seemingly eternal pregnancy has made it to a brand new week. I am officially 38 weeks pregnant, leaving just 14 more days until Michael is supposed to make an appearance outside of my womb and the time could not be moving any slower. This last month of pregnancy feels like its lasted 3 years! Anyways, enough rambling about how impatient I am and onto the update!

How far along? 38 weeks.
Total weight gain: 32ish pounds.
Maternity clothes? I have 2 maternity tops, a belly band and I can only wear leggings at this point. My mum also has a bunch of maternity clothes for me if she ever gets the motivation to dig them out of the garage which I need desperately to happen seeing as I officially have no tops that fit me.
Stretch marks? Yep on my boops.
Sleep: I get as much sleep as I can get. I usually cant fall asleep until around 1:30-2am and then wake up at 7:30 on weekdays to watch Ben. On weekends I sleep in until around 10-11am. And then I usually nap when Ben does on weekdays and between 3-5 on weekends. So overall sleep isn't too bad, thank god.
Best moment this week: Honestly nothing much happened this week in regards to my pregnancy. My baby shower is tomorrow so technically next week but hopefully that will be great.
Miss anything? Being able to sit/lay/stand/do anything comfortably. Being able to pick things up without having to get on my knees or sit on the ground. Being able to cuddle with Ben for long periods of time. Basically just not being pregnant..those were good times.
Food cravings: Slushies!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really recently. 
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks. 
Belly button in or out? Its mostly just flat. Depending on Michael's position it occasionally goes in or comes out a bit.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody if I'm being honest. I'm usually mad or on the verge of tears or both.
Looking forward to: My baby shower tomorrow! 

Since we're getting so close to my due date lets take a poll! What day do you think Michael will vacate my belly?

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment