10 Days of Labor Induction: BULK POST SORRY

So I've been super busy over the last few days organizing my room and getting things ready for our little aliens appearance. Due to that I haven't had a chance to update you guys on various labor induction things I have done. 10 Days of Labor Induction just became 10 Ways of Labor Induction, and today I'll be sharing the results of ways 4-7 with you!

Labor Induction: Day Way Four
Method: Eat Spicy Food.
Difficulty: There wasn't any difficulty really. Just yummy food.
Results: Nothing came of this technique for me, but I don't think the food I ate was spicy enough. I had some rigatoni with meatballs and some spicy sauce my dad made especially for this purpose but I don't think it really had enough of a kick to it. If he isn't here soon I may try this method again with some spicier food.
Is baby coming: Nope.
Would you recommend: Maybe with something spicier than what I had?

Labor Induction: Day Way Five
Method: Climb Stairs.
Difficulty: It will probably make it hard for your pregnant self to breath. So good luck with that.
Results: Cramps, Small contractions, and a complete loss of breath.
Is baby coming: No still no baby.
Would you recommend: Sure! It did give me a few small contractions so maybe it would work completely for someone else!

Labor Induction: Day Way Six
Method: Squats.
Difficulty: The fact that gravity hates me now with my belly and I could only do like 3 squats before falling on my ass.
Results: A sore butt?
Is baby coming: No.
Would you recommend: If you can manage to balance yourself for them with a belly getting up and down like that then why not. I however could not.

So there you have 3 more ways to induce labor and in a few hours I will update you on how things go with my midwife and have a new labor induction post up because I will be asking for a stretch and sweep. I don't know if I will be getting it today though so you might have to wait a bit for the post about it. 

Question Of The Post: Did any of these methods work for you? Share your results in the comments section below. And don't forget to vote in the poll on my sidebar before you leave the blog!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment